Friday, June 16, 2006

10 Songs For a Roadtrip From Detroit to Chicago - by SSM

I’ll tout these guys as much as I can because they’re just fucking good and deserve the attention, but I do have some information to pass along. Here are their Midwest tour dates for SSM. They’re touring with The Bellrays. Go see them.

In addition, I asked SSM for a playlist/mix tape/compilation – 10 Songs For a Roadtrip From Detroit to Chicago. Johnny Szymanski was kind enough to put it together for us. He also answered one question I just had to ask:

Devo - Sloppy
Steve Treatment - Tempest Fashion Baby
Chubby Checker- My Mind (Comes From a Higher Place)
Fire Engines - Get Up and Use Me
Grauzone - Eisbaer
Visage - Frequency 7(dance mix)
Prince - Gotta Stop (Messin’ About)
Flaming Lips - Pilot Can at the Queer of God
Queen - Tie Your Mother Down
Desmond Dekker - Isrealites


The Crutch: What is the primary difference between SSM and S&M?
Johnny: The only difference between SSM and S&M is a slip of the right index
finger...

*Thanks, Johnny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home